The Everything Panini Press Cookbook (Everything Series) by Anthony Tripodi
English | 2011 | ISBN: 1440527695 , 1440527814 | ISBN-13: 9781440527692 , 9781440527814 | 304 pages | EPUB | 2,5 MB
Panini sandwiches are quick and scrumptious mainstays of delis, coffee shops, and Italian restaurants, and now you can create your own restaurant-inspired panini sandwiches with this cookbook! Here you’ll find 300 recipes, from traditional Italian sandwiches to grilled appetizers, desserts, and breakfasts.
You’ll prepare mouthwatering recipes, including:
• Eggplant, Peppers, and Pesto Panini
• Cilantro Lime Tilapia Panini
• Peanut Butter and Chocolate Stuffed French Toast
• Grilled Vegetable Wontons
• Lamb, Baba Ganoush, and Feta Panini
• Blueberry Angel Food Panini
Panini expert Anthony Tripodi offers useful tips and techniques for perfect results every time. From simple to gourmet, these recipes are sure to be the next best thing since sliced, stuffed, and grilled bread!